Email to Fax — GoFax Send
GoFax Email to Fax service allows users to send a fax directly via email. Offering business grade fax services with no expiry on send credits, great low cost rates and local service & support.
How do I send a fax? Once you have an active GoFax Send service, simply open a new email, attach the document you wish to fax and enter for example: email@example.com and select SEND!
- Send email to fax via Internet, Mobile or PDA including Blackberry©
- No lock-in contracts
- No expiry of fax send credits
- Charged only for successfully sent faxes
- From as little as 8.1 cents!
- True business grade quality & reliability - ISDN (Not FOIP)
- Secure fax sending
- Convenient & fast
Fax to Email — GoFax Receive
GoFax Fax to Email service allows users to receive faxes into their email inbox, without the need of a physical fax line. Request a new fax number or enquire about transferring your existing fax service.
How do I receive a fax? Once you have an active GoFax Receive service, simply add the email addresses that you wish to receive all fax messages and choose the fax format of PDF or TIFF to receive in.
- Receive service from as little as $9.95 per month
- Receive faxes directly into your inbox
- Activate a new fax number in any state of Australia
- Porting/transferring of your existing fax number is available
- Safe and confidential, no software to install
- Business grade quality and reliability
- Receive faxes to PDA phone including Blackberry®